Registry Healer 5.3.0 Free Download
Registry Healer 5 is a useful tool for scanning your system's Registry for old and invalid keys . Registry Healer 5 can also find invalid font references , obsolete Start Menu items , empty Registry keys , invalid application paths , invalid registered help files and offer to correct them . Registry Healer 5 will check the entire registry to make sure that there are no broken entries. This will free up a lot of space in the file , which can speed up windows . With a slick interface and a simple atmosphere , Registry Healer will do all the complicated work needed to tidy up a tired OS. Registry Healer is particularly useful if you tend to install and uninstall a lot of programs. By putting it to work , it will help you clear out the junk that commonly fills up the Registry.
Registry Healer 5 does not only delete invalid registry entries but also it searches your system for all available corrections. It can really fix the registry ! So , running registry healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct !
Unlike similar utilities , Registry Healer 5 doesn't simply ( and dangerously ) remove items from your registry. It will attempt to correct invalid entries by finding matching folders and files that may have been moved. A separate component lets you select directories to scan. You will be able to instantly "heal" invalid entries , and safely delete some others . So , running Registry Healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct !
Registry Healer 5 provides a few other features for advanced users. The program provides one-click access to a registry key with the windows regEdit tool . Furthermore you can highlight a reference and jump directly to the directory that it's pointing to . Finally , you can create "undo" files in the RegEdit format and full system backups . This lets you conveniently restore a windows registry to a previous state using native Windows tools ( even without having RegHealer installed in the system ).
Registry Healer 5 Will:
Registry Healer 5 Will:
- find and correct invalid file/folder registry references in Windows OS.
- find and delete empty registry keys.
- find and correct invalid font entries.
- find and delete obsolete start menu items.
- find and correct invalid application paths.
- find and correct invalid registered help files.
- find and correct invalid shared DLLs references.
- find and correct invalid autostart registry references.
- find and delete unused software registry references.
- find and correct invalid known DLLs registry references.
- find and correct invalid registered file types.
- search for all available corrections for invalid entries.
- open folder where invalid registry entry refers to.
- open any invalid registry entry in windows regedit.
- provide full registry backup before changes are made.
- backup only modified registry entries to RegEdit files , enabling you to restore any registry change ever made.
- save the list of found invalid entries into text file.
- search the internet for information about any found invalid registry entry.
- schedule automatic registry scan.